Kalender

torsdag 21 september 2017

Engelskläxa till vecka 39 åk 4

Den här veckan ska du träna på att läsa dialogerna som vi jobbat med i klassrummet. Om du vill kan du lyssna på dialogen på https://www.studentlitteratur.se/#loginpage/bokhylla/ där loggar du in med din e-postadress som användarnamn och lösenordet är midgard.


-Hello. My name is Harry. What is your name?
-My name is Kylie.
-Where are you from , Kylie?
-I am from Sydney.
-Where is Sydney?
-It is in Australia. Where are you from?
-I am from Great Britain-from a town called Manchester.



-I love Manchester United! They wear red and white. Red is my favourite colour. What is your favourite sport?
-I hate sport-especially football.
-Oh, I like football. How old are you?
-I am nine years old. How old are you?
-I am twelve years old. Time for homework! Have to go. Bye!
-Bye!